Physiotherapy is ideal for treating mechanical back pain. Along with advice on correcting your posture, appropriate exercises and self-treatment techniques.
Back Pain – Role of Physiotherapy
Now a days back pain is very common. Lower back pains may underline a host of diseases, some of the most distinctive being the degeneration of lumbar disc and back pain due to strain of back muscles. If left unattended, this acute duration of severe pain (Lower back Pain) can lead to further complications, beyond the scope of both active and passive physical treatment regimes. Hence, it is always recommended to attend to these minuscule symptoms of back pain as soon as they are detected.
How physiotherapy works wonders in lower back pains:
- Physiotherapy is recommended when lower back pains are frequent or stretch for days at a time. Most medical literatures, which shower their unanimous support in favour of physiotherapy for lower back pain, make note that physiotherapy relieves pain, as well as improves the functions, which are most likely to be affected by this disorder.
- Back Pain emanating, following a surgery, is recognized as one of the most significant aspects where benefits of physiotherapy are more visible. Generally, patients are advised to undergo physiotherapy sessions after surgical procedures irrespective of age and gender, unless the move is contraindicated in specific cases.
- Muscular spasms and muscle shrinking is a highly familiar phenomenon observed in individuals who are relatively less active. Muscle shrinking can often be attributed to very low usage of certain muscles, while muscle spasm can occur when neurons at the affected muscles are irritated. Physiotherapy is observed as both the first line as well as the second line of treatment regimen in such occurrences; a routine for gradual and slow stretching is recommended by physiotherapists involving the muscles of legs, hips, abdomen and lower back, based on their intensity of pain (Back Pain).
- Advanced stages of a physiotherapy treatment regime upgrade the simple stretching exercises to more rigorous ones like specific stabilizing drills, exercises involving balancing machines and/or exercise balls. This aspect of physiotherapy caters to the secondary spine muscles of the human body.
- The area of the body considered to be the core of lower back pain (lower back muscles and muscles of abdomen) requires more than just stretching or exercises involving machines. Workout focused on these core areas are based on a complex set of exercises, which may have to be improvised such that the aforementioned muscles absorb the maximum shock.
- Experience Physiotherapist required to treat your back pain
- Highly experienced therapist (19+ Years’ Experience in Delhi NCR / Jaipur) Best in town. Specially trained for spinal patients’ recovery. Toppest & reputed spinal physiotherapy Clinic. FDA Approved Devices | Personalized Care Plans. Best Physiotherapy Center of Jaipur, equipped with Spine Decompression, Laser and Robotics. Slip Disc, Sciatica treatment without surgery. Physiotherapy is ideal for treating mechanical back pain. Along with advice on correcting your posture, appropriate exercises and self-treatment techniques.
Experienced Physiotherapist required to treat your back pain
Dr Payal Sharma is Highly experienced therapist (19+ Years’ Experience in Delhi NCR / Jaipur) Best in town. Specially trained for spinal patients’ recovery. Dr Payal Physiotherapy Clinic-Toppest & reputed spinal physiotherapy Clinic in Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur area of Rajasthan. FDA Approved Devices | Personalized Care Plans. Best Physiotherapy Center of Jaipur, equipped with Spine Decompression, Laser and Robotics. Slip Disc, Sciatica treatment without surgery.